A randomized study, assessing the safety and immunogenicity of a COVID-19 vaccine in healthy adults
This study will test the safety and effectiveness of a COVID-19 vaccine candidate.
- You are over the age of 18.
- You are available for all the study visits.
- You are in good health.
- You have never tested positive to COVID-19.
- Your physical examination and blood test at the screening visit are within normal limits.
- You agree to practice adequate contraception (birth control) if you are of child-bearing potential (able to get pregnant).
There are other study criteria that will be reviewed at the screening visit to determine if you are eligible or not
What does it involve?
Your participation in the study will involve 11 planned visits to CCfV over approximately 12 months. This will include a screening visit to make sure you are eligible to participate, two vaccination visits (Day 0 and Day 28), and eight follow-up visits.
NOTE: We ask that you review the information and consent form before volunteering for this study. After review, please contact us and someone will reply to your message with further information. The information and consent form will be reviewed with you during your first site visit before signing.