MOSAIC: Mix and Match COVID-19 Vaccines
Participants needed: Ages 18+
If you are interested in participating in MOSAIC, or have questions, please email email@example.com and not the contact form above.
Study purpose and objectives
MOSAIC will be looking to find the answers to three questions:
- How safe and effective is a full COVID-19 vaccination if the first and second dose is 28 days apart compared to a schedule with the first and second doses are 112 days apart.
- How safe and effective is a two dose COVID-19 vaccine schedule when different vaccines are used for the first dose and second dose
- How long does protection from COVID-19 vaccines last in the above conditions
You can take part in this study if:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You are available for all the study visits.
- You are in good health, including if you have stable health conditions.
- You are not pregnant.
- You have a record of the first dose of the authorized COVID-19 vaccine you received and have not received the second dose yet, OR, you have not received a COVID-19 vaccine.
What will you be asked to do?
You will have 5 clinic visits and 2 telephone/email contacts if you are a vaccine naïve participant (have not received a COVID-19 vaccine) during a 12-month period. The total time commitment is approximately 3-4 hours.
You will have 4 clinic visits and 1 telephone/email contact if you are a vaccine exposed participant (received your first COVID-19 vaccine from Public Health) during a 11-month period. The total time commitment is approximately 2-3 hours.
You will also be asked to record a diary, where you will note information regarding your symptoms for the first 7 days after your vaccine, and to complete a paper questionnaire twice over the study regarding your opinion about the vaccines.
NOTE: We ask that you review the information and consent form before volunteering for this study. After review, please contact us and someone will reply to your message with further information. The information and consent form will be reviewed with you during your first site visit before signing.