A randomized study, assessing the safety and immunogenicity of a COVID-19 vaccine in healthy adults
This study will test the safety and effectiveness of a COVID-19 vaccine candidate.
- You are over the age of 18.
- You are available for all the study visits.
- You are in good health.
- You have never tested positive to COVID-19.
- Your physical examination and blood test at the screening visit are within normal limits.
- You agree to practice adequate contraception (birth control) if you are of child-bearing potential (able to get pregnant).
There are other study criteria that will be reviewed at the screening visit to determine if you are eligible or not
What does it involve?
Your participation in the study will involve 11 planned visits to CCfV over approximately 12 months. This will include a screening visit to make sure you are eligible to participate, two vaccination visits (Day 0 and Day 28), and eight follow-up visits.
Before any study activities are performed, you will be asked to review and sign the information and consent form