The Management Committee oversees the operation of CCfV, including adherence by researchers to the required research, ethical, clinical, and financial standards; recruitment; fostering of research excellence, collaboration and integration, and translation. The CCfV Director chairs this committee. Members include the three Associate Directors as selected by their respective User Group, each User Group Manager (CCfV staff), and the Director-Elect.
The Advisory Committee provides advice on the direction and objectives of the CCfV, and plays an important role in the five-year external review of the CCfV.
- 2-4 four external members with nationally/internationally recognized expertise in vaccinology, for staggered three-year terms, renewable once
- 3 Members-at-large, one from each of the three User Groups, for staggered three-year terms
- 1 lay member of the community for a three-year term, renewable once
- Chief of Research of the IWK Health Center or delegate (ex officio)
- Director (ex officio)
- 3 Associate Directors (ex officio)
- Director-elect (ex officio)